Internal Requirements FAQ
What is in a complete application?
A complete application contains:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical School Transcript D
- Dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination transcripts or equivalent
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates status report (foreign medical graduates only) or equivalent
- Current California Medical Board Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter
- Photograph (optional)
- Medical license (if applicable)
- Visa status and/or citizenship status or record
How can I apply?
You must file your application via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
How long will it take to be contacted regarding my application?
As soon as your completed application is received, Sharon Greer, our program coordinator, will schedule an interview if you are selected for further review.
When are interviews conducted?
We will interview prospective candidates Oct. 24 through Nov. 30.