Kern Medical Gynecology Services perform a wide variety of routine to complex gynecological procedures and surgeries for all stages of a woman’s life, with a full range of preventive and treatment care.
We also have the community’s only urogynecology practice.
We offer highly advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries in addition to more traditional abdominal and vaginal gynecological surgeries. We have 24-hour in-house anesthesia support both for scheduled and emergency procedures and surgeries.
We offer everything from annual exams, to mammograms, to the latest laser, minimally invasive treatment for such conditions as endometriosis, fibroids, incontinence, prolapse and pelvic floor disorders.
At Kern Medical, we offer the full range of women’s health services including:
- Abnormal Pap smear analysis
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Uterine fibroids
- Urinary incontinenceand overactive bladder
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Various conditions affecting the vulva and vagina
- Tissue biopsies
- Loop excision procedures
- Intrauterine device insertion and removal
- Contraceptive implant insertion and removal