SALARY AND BENEFITS
On-duty meals provided while at Kern Medical and $300 per month meal stipend.
One time $1,500 conference or educational stipend.
Twenty vacation days per year.
Eight sick days per year.
- Health, Dental, and Vision: Payroll deduction for your portion of the cost. Medical insurance is a Point of Service Plan. Dental insurance is a choice between a Point of Service Plan and an HMO plan.
- Physician Impairment: Assistance is available for personal problems that may affect your personal or occupational life.
- Life Insurance: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Disability Insurance: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Deferred Compensation: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Credit Union: Available for payroll deductions saving, loans, and other financial services.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Lounge for resident staff with coffee.
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.