Salary & Benefits
*On-duty meals provided while at Kern Medical.
Seventeen (17) vacation days per year.
Eight (8) sick days per year.
- Health, Dental, and Vision: Payroll deduction for your portion of the cost. Medical insurance is a Point of Service Plan. Dental insurance is a choice between a Point of Service Plan and an HMO plan.
- Physician Impairment: Assistance is available for personal problems that may affect your personal or occupational life.
- Life Insurance: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Disability Insurance: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Deferred Compensation: Available in varying amounts. (Optional)
- Credit Union: Available for payroll deductions saving, loans, and other financial services.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical care for resident, spouse and children at Kern Medical.
- Lounge for resident staff.
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.