William Robert Stull, MD
Dr. William Robert Stull is a broadly experienced pathologist with expertise in software and programming who performs general hospital pathology at Kern Medical.
Dr. Stull also is a consulting pathologist for Mosaic Laboratories in Lake Forest, where he previously served as medical director, and a consultant and assistant medical director for Kirshman Diagnostics in Irvine. Other posts include:
- Pathologist, Medical Laboratory Services Medical Group, Murrieta
- Pathologist, US Medical Associates/US Laboratories, Irvine
- Medical Director, Flow Cytometry, AD PathLabs, El Monte
- Pathologist, Specialty Laboratories, Santa Monica
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist, Director of Flow Cytometry, Pacific Coast Reference Laboratories, Cypress
- West Coast Anatomic Pathologist, Impath Inc., Los Angeles
- Pathologist, Oncogenetics, Phoenix
Dr. Stull also has worked in computer software and programming and has participated in a number of poster presentations.